Aptoide, an Android app store with more than 350M users worldwide, from Brazil to India, is an open and independent marketplace. We rely on our community to provide the best content, to help us find and highlight the newest and best apps for Android.
Now, Aptoide's goal is to re-invent app discovery experience, leveraging the power of the blockchain and AppCoins (APPC) in different Android products.
Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? Have you got experience managing Affiliate Influencer Programs? We're looking for a Junior Community Manager to join the team!
You should be up to speed with the latest social media and marketing trends, enjoy being creative, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Manage loyalty and engagement programs with Aptoide Power Users and Influencers.
- Assist, plan, and build the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Medium, and industry forums (Bitcointalk, Reddit, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks for our brand.
- Drive consistent, meaningful traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze our return on Social Media campaigns
- Proactive, goal-driven, and creative individual with strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with using all social media platforms mentioned above
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience in similar responsibilities would be valued
What you will get
- Managing social media presence for a global product with a large user base
- International and fast-paced environment
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 700.00? per month
- Temporarily due to COVID-19