Experienced Controller (m/f) | Interim Management
Moneris, a leading management consulting firm, is searching for an experienced controller for a interim management project at a international company.
- An innovative international company with more than 20.000 employees, that is transforming traditional hospitality and remaking the guest experience over 60 destinations worldwide and improving responsible travel and sustainability.
- Direct report to the Head Region/ VP of Finance for Operations;
? Manage the country finance team;?Be responsible for several challenges in 4 main areas:
Who are you
- Degree in Management, Accounting, Audit, or similar;
- 5 years of Finance & Accounting experience in the hospitality industry;
- Strong English language skills - mandatory;
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word;
- Good knowledge of and corporate procedures and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, etc.)
- Problem-solving, initiative and proactivity;
- Leadership skills;
- Teamwork, positive attitude, organizational commitment and focus on results.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Opportunity for professional development in international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills;
- Flat hierarchies and open communication;
- No dress code;
- Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly);
- Great place to work!