IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Senior Consultants in the German Analytics & Consulting Team play a critical role in the success of our projects and often act as experts in identifying the required data sources and establishing the analytical and conceptual approach to deliver impactful and relevant solutions and insights for our clients in the German healthcare and life science industry. Due to the importance of this role, we are looking for strong candidates with experience in healthcare industry who are strongly data driven and apply their analytical and conceptual skills in generating actionable and strategic insights and recommendations as well as developing project proposals for our clients based in Germany.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be actively participating in the development, management and delivery of Analytics & Consulting projects:
- Actively providing operational and strategic support throughout multiple client engagements as a member of the Analytics & Consulting Team with a strong focus on analytical project types such as Segmentation & Targeting, diverse Sales Force Effectiveness topics and Market & Therapy Assessment for German life science market
- Handling IQVIA data assets, processing, designing and conducting analyses by using internal and external data to facilitate its understanding and interpretation in an insightful way for our clients
- Assisting in data preparation and analysis, delivering components of the project to the clients and ensuring high quality of the final deliverable
- Managing and developing project sub-teams in our Lisbon office and supporting project teams in developing and holding client presentations and workshops
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and German life science market through the delivery of Consulting engagements, and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- Supporting business development activities actively (e.g. writing proposals, making presentations, etc.)
- Contributing to internal initiatives and helping drive development of new services and product offerings
- Readiness to take over team responsibility in the future
- Working willingly, effectively and remotely with the German team in and across the organization to accomplish team?s goals, both internally and externally
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor?s or Master?s degree with a strong academic track record in life sciences, engineering or economics/business related programs
- Know-how and interest in key developments in healthcare industry through project work, and/or work experience of approx. 5 years
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales & marketing business principals
- Demonstrate strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, working with large and multiple data sets to process data using different tools and formats
- An avid interest in programming and/or strong understanding of any of the following programming languages preferred
- Proficiency in MS-Office with emphasis on PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Highly effective communication and remote working skills
- Strong capability in managing priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistent, high quality outcomes
- Ability to think creatively and strategically also under stressful situations
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Fluent English is a must and German skills are preferred
- Experience with IQVIA data assets are preferred
- Willingness to travel to Frankfurt, Germany during the onboarding process and in project specific cases
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA?
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.