French Consulting agency with team spirit and flat organisation where all can share their ideas is looking for a SAP B1 consultant based in Portugal (Lisbon area).
Associated to the SAP Competence Center, the main duties are:
- Provide day to day FI/CO support to SAP users.
- Support to our customers in implementing SAP best practices and identifying of business process improvement opportunities,
- Analyzing user needs and requests and translating them into generic business requirements.
- Customizing new functionalities.
- Providing ABAP development specifications and follow-up of these developments.
- Testing of proposed solutions or new functionalities.
You have following technical skills:
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent,
- More than 3 years work experience on SAP Finance modules.
- Fluent English and French.
- Knowledge and/or experience on FI/CO in S/4 HANA is mandatory.
- SAP certification would be a plus.
- Excellent relational skills good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time. Ability to explain complex topics to the customer
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives.
- Competitive salary.
- 3 days max of remote work (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
- The company pays the certification to its employees, done ?as-you-go? as e-learning, reward for every certification.
- Be part of a company with agility, flexibility and efficiency values.