Stefanini is a Brazilian IT multinational, present in 40 countries with over 25,000 employees. With a broad view of the global marketplace, Stefanini creates custom solutions that deliver digital transformations that have lasting impact on their customers.
The solution portfolio ranges from consulting, marketing and artificial intelligence to traditional solutions such as Service Desk, Field Service and Outsourcing.
We intend to hire for our team in Lisbon a HR Consultant with the following profile:
- College degrees in Human Resources or similar
- Previous experience in Human Resources activities (IT context)
- Ability to persuade and influence business leaders
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills
- Customer orientation including prompt response to emails/queries.
- Proactivity, versatility and good self-management capabilities;
- Self-management skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Team player
- Fluency in English
- Design, implement and support HR programs, processes, policies aimed to employees and managers to meet business goals. Build account level HR solutions and ensure roll out as per plan
- Work closely with managers, internal staff and employees to drive people processes like follow-up meetings and appraisal moments.
- Engage with managers and team leaders to facilitate reversals and ensure turnover levels are within targets
- Implement key HR processes and HR initiatives at the account and business unit level
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of health, safety & absenteeism policy;
- Support line management in the recruitment and selection of new employees.
- Maximize employee engagement across teams
Apply: submit your application today or address us your CV to [email protected]
with HR19 as subject