The Manager, Global Data Enablement (GDE) is a core member of the Compliance and Technology Integration (CTI) team reporting to the Senior Manager, Data Enablement, HCC Global Operations. The Manager partners with the CTI leadership team to develop the strategy and drive execution of the CTI portfolio including systems? development, configuration, deployment and support and overall data governance, management and access. The Manager Data Enablement supports all HCC Operations functions (External Reporting, Global Risk Management Services) and the HCC LT and their teams across all sectors (Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer) and all functions (Supply Chain, R&D) within the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for all data management activities including:
- Data Governance, including: Hierarchy/organizational structure, Data definition/dictionary.
- Data and systems landscape oversight and mapping, Data extraction and storage access/control, governance and documentation
- Demonstrable technical ability to manage data storage e.g. Amazon Web Services and extraction e.g. Alteryx tools and processes including technical coding/scripting
- Systems and data governance, including user management
Assisting and partner with LT to develop and execute a dynamic, risk-based data and systems management strategy to ensure maximum effectiveness of data sources to enable the HCC functions to assess, mitigate and manage risk across all HCC and relevant Enterprise systems. You will partner with the all sectors (MD, Pharm, Consumer) and functions to implement, manage and track relevant Sector-specific systems.
- Demonstrating Operational Excellence attitude with a focus on continuous improvement and learning. Includes evaluating current processes and tools and creating efficiencies by crafting new tools to improve efficiency and reduce risk.
- Partnering with Regional LT and work across regions to help to shape the organization?s vision, mission and strategy to ensure maximum value to our partners through efficiency, innovation and value-based delivery.
- Ensuring team alignment to key priorities and results. Enabling a team culture of innovation, accountability, development and constant learning. Partner across regions and functions to standard methodologies, train other and drive efficiency and collaboration across teams. Enable talent and skill development through informal networking, standard methodology sharing, training and coaching of team members.
- Crafting the internal and external environment by leading or participating on other assigned special project teams or industry working groups related to testing and monitoring.
We are looking for the following skills, experience and qualifications
A minimum of a Bachelors? Degree or equivalent degree
- Extensive Data Management & Quality, including line management.
Extensive compliance experience (such as but not limited: HCC, IT, Regulatory, Quality, Finance) required
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and implement process improvements for regional, cross sector initiatives required
- Ability to partner with leadership teams to influence, negotiate and communicate with senior leaders
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical skills required
- Track record of successful innovation to streamline processes and business operations, including process design and implementation
- Executive communication skills required
- you can manage a high level of complexity using independent judgment and latitude to make critical decisions
- Familiarity with information management systems and applications for data mining & analysis
- Project Management certification
- Process excellence training and certification
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-Other Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Finland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Slovenia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Lithuania, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Denmark, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Latvia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Romania, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Slovakia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Estonia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Greece, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-HungaryOrganization
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)Job Function
Health Care ComplianceRequisition ID