Calling all Creators!
Finance Assessment Day
27th of September
On September 27th, adidas GBS Porto will be organizing a Finance Assessment Day in our Porto office at TecMaia.
This will be a day focused on the area of Finance, with a series of dynamics, from individual to group activities to assess if candidates have what it takes to become a Creator at adidas Global Business Services (GBS).
Creating since 2009
We are a fast-growing company, with a young and motivated team, in a sports atmosphere.
Over the last few years, adidas GBS Porto has been growing in different areas, such as Finance, Non-Trade Procurement and HR Services, providing quality business services for adidas in Europe and Americas. Creating an exciting work environment with plenty of development opportunities as our goal. In Porto, we are already more than 500 employees from 25 different nationalities!
Are you a Creator?
Our Finance team is looking for accounting specialists with the following skills:
- Degree in Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting (preferably Master Degree);
- Analytical skills;
- Team player attitude;
- Creative and proactive spirit;
- Proficiency in English is mandatory;
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with SAP is an advantage.
How does it work?
- If you think you have what it takes to become a Creator, please apply to the Assessment Day.
- Our Talent Acquisition team will analyze all applications to understand which ones are best suitable for the positions we are looking for.
- After this stage, if you are pre-selected, you will be contacted by phone by one of our team members, to explore your personal profile and professional experience.
- If we believe you might have what it takes, we will ask you to answer some questions through our video interviewing platform (WePow).
- For the applicants that are selected, you will receive a formal invite to the Assessment Day with the full details of the event. If you don?t match the requirements for this event, you will receive an email with the respective feedback.
- During the Assessment Day, our Talent Acquisition team will assess your abilities through a range of different individual and group activities.
- The candidates selected for the positions will be notified by a phone call from the TA team, candidates that are not selected will be notified via email.
Note: please be aware that you can only participate on the Assessment Day after taking all these steps and receiving a formal invite from our Talent Acquisition team.