You will be responsible to support our Logistic Services department with their work for Infineon?s entities across Europe and America.
In your new role, you will be able to:
- Verify the accuracy of freight invoicesand dispute discrepanciesaccordingly;
- Release freight invoices for payment;
- Manage an efficient workflowfor the Accounting department;
- Collaborate with warehouse managersto solve discrepancies;
- Run inquiry and ad-hoc reportsas requested.
You are an excellent communicator that integrates well in a team and are able to work with different people to ensure high quality processes.
You are best equipped for this position if you:
- Have a degree in Accounting, Business Administrationor similar;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office tools, such as Excel and Outlook;
- Are a team playerthat is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Pay attention to detailat all times;
- Are fluent in English(mandatory).It is a plus if you:
- Have experience in Logistics Transit Management and/or Warehouse and/or Shipment;
- Have knowledge of SAP, especially Finance Modules.
Please attach your CV in English to your e-mail application and mention Job ID 38971.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship, New-Grad