BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking a Security Analyst (M/F) ? English Speaker for our Global Security & Governance Department in Lisbon, Portugal.
Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Global Security framework, meaning IT and non-IT, with specific focus on Information Systems Security.
1 ? Monitor and manage the Information Systems Security risks:
- Identify the compliance failures and exemptions to IT Security policies & manage the associated risks.
- Contribute to the classification of assets ? hardware & software ? and implement a consistent IT asset management policy including the management rules for Vulnerabilities, Patching, Malware, Incidents.
- Ensure the writing, update and implementation of the IT security local procedures.
- Challenge the local IT procedures from a security standpoint and support the local IT department in implementing IT security-related action.
- Contribute to the formalization and follow-up of the IT Continuity framework.
- Provide security guidelines for local projects & applications and support the integration of security requirements in operational processes.
- Perform accesses controls on local tools and applications.
- Contribute to the deployment of the Corporate CyberSecurity Roadmap
- Manage IT security incidents.
- Contribute to the implementation of a robust data protection framework and to the implementation of the GDPR technical requirements
2 ? Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the Global Security Governance within the organization:
- Transpose & implement the Corporate Global Security procedures and define the additional ones relevant at local level.
- Provide input for the local transversal procedures from an IT standpoint.
- Contribute to the maintenance & improvement of the Business Continuity framework, with focus on technical implementation of the Continuity strategy.
- Contribute to the maintenance & improvement of the Physical security framework.
- Periodically report indicators on the Global Security framework and contribute to the periodic Global Security Committee.
- Perform awareness to the staff on Global Security topics & risks.
- Degree and previous working experience in Information Technologies.
- Degree and/or working experience in the specific field of IT Security is a plus.
Skills & Basic Features:
- 2 / 3 years of experience;
- Good analytical and organization skills, attention to detail;
- Strive for customer satisfaction and aim to deliver high quality results;
- Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives;
- Sense of confidentiality;
- Good listening and questioning ability, good learning skills;
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
- Ability and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability and willing to enhance clarity on IT topics and formalize related documentation;
- Curious and willing to work on different tasks and topics;
- Be able to adapt to changes.
Any Other Additional Requirements:
Willing and able to work outside normal office hours under exceptional circumstances.