Randstad Professionals is the Business Line of Randstad Group focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management positions.
We are now looking for a M&A Analyst, to integrate the Corporate Finance Iberian Team, in Lisbon, of CaixaBank - Sucursal em Portugal.
- Strong academic background, preferably a Masters Degree in Management, Economics or Finance;
- Previous experience (2/ 3years) in corporate finance / transaction services;
- Knowledge of and demonstrated interest in corporate finance, business strategy and financial markets;
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and also Spanish (preferentially);
- Experience on financial modelling;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Team Player and strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
This professional will be responsible for:
- Support as required to originate deal opportunities;
- General industry coverage across different sectors;
- Drafting marketing documents such as Confidential Information Memorandums, teaser presentations, etc.;
- Work closely and support the Senior members of the team to evaluate, recommend, execute and handle deal opportunities;
- Ensure quantitative investment analysis;
- Work on due diligence projects;
- Structure and elaborate management & performance reports;
Integration into a solid Group which business is growing and expanding.