Bizdirect is a company of the SONAE Group, providing consultancy services in the areas of Information Technologies, with 18 years of experience, focused on contributing to the transformation of our customers' business processes, through differentiating solutions and services adjusted to our customers' needs that enable maximizing the efficiency and performance of their teams and their technological infrastructures.
Join us and you will find a collaborative environment and a diversity of new and stimulating learning opportunities, always characterized by innovation, creativity and disruption.
- Degree in Management, Economics, Accounting or similar;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal relationships, adaptability and team spirit;
- Ability to organize, plan, analyze and solve problems;
- Perform launch and conferencing operations within the administrative, financial and accounting scope of the company;
- Control of all accounting documents issued in SAP Business Finance, namely, Sales Invoices, Credit Notes, Debit Notes and other documents issued in a system that are relevant;
- Perform month-end and Reporting operations;
- Prepare the company's financial year-end, including the preparation of accrual and deferral maps in order to record all costs/income for the period;
- Analysis and launch of the company's bank reconciliations;
- Conference of current account of customers and suppliers;
- Control of cash expenses, credit cards, travel expenses and expense vouchers and consequent launch in SAP;
- Good level of English;
- Knowledge of ERP (in particular SAP);
- Good communication skills;
- Dynamism and pro-activity;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team;
- Highly collaborative environment;
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Annual training;
- Career development participating in ambitious different projects;
- Respect for your work-life balance.