The main objective of this role is to support our country teams in managing their Credit Control by providing an efficient and high quality administrative service. The Credit Control Administrator should act as the voice of the customer and provide a superb service to clients.
- General administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying, profiling, issuing documentation and mailbox monitoring.
- Print, process and dispatch standard letters and emails as required.
- Accurate, timely and efficient data entry and quality checking of cash receipts as per Hiscox standards including give support to data cleansing and mass change processing projects.
- Delivers exceptional service standards/KPI?s and maintain the relevant data updated.
- Liaising with internal and external parties to respond to and resolve queries within processing deadlines.
- Support the preparation of management information reports as requested using various reporting tolls and methods.
- Participate in the implementation of continuous improvement or change project work and processes.
- Undertake ad hoc reports and projects to develop the credit control service across Hiscox and improve, standardise and automate processes where possible.
- Manage and run the direct debt process, to reconcile differences on client and broker accounts, disburse cash received, help recover and resolve outstanding, overdue debts and manage a small brokers portfolio.
- Distribute monthly statements and correspondence of overdue accounts to our clients and resolve any questions so that open items are settled promptly .
- Resolve queries from underwriters and queries from brokers by e-mail, letter and phone.
- Provide support to other teams to cover absences and peak workloads.
- Reconcile bank transactions with Finance Department.
- Baccalaureate qualification.
- Proficient in written and spoken Dutch.
- Strong and confident telephone manor.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a member of various teams.
- Curious, willing to learn and showing a challenging conventions spirit.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail and Quality to produce high quality output even when dealing with high volume and under time pressure.
- Ability to organise and prioritise and plan workload to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated personal integrity: doing what they say they?ll do when they said they?d do it.
- Personable, able to develop rapport easily and build relationships across and outside Hiscox.
- Good Customer Focus.
- Experience of working in an office environment, ideally in a multinational and multi lingual environment. This could include work experience as part of a training programme but is not essential.
- Experience in credit control is an advantage.
- Evidence of an interest in a career in administration, insurance or operations is required.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills.
- Finance knowledge on the customer side is a plus.