BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking an
Internal Control & Governance Analyst Intern (M/F)
to join our Security & Governance Team based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Main fields of action:
Local Corporate Governance
Data Protection Governance
Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the local Corporate Governance framework, including on Projects, Committees, Global Policies, Contracts Management, etc.
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the local Permanent Control framework, including on local procedures, incidents and control plans, follow-up of transversal action plans.
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the Data Protection framework, including Personal Data (c.f. GDPR), with focus on Governance, Organizational measure and regulatory requirements.
Degree in one of the following areas:
Risk Analysis / Risk Management,
Internal Control, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Audit,?
Skills & Basic Features:
- Previous working experience, ideally in a function related to Internal Control and Risk Management
- Fluency in Portuguese & English
- Fluency in French is a plus
- 1st experience valued;
- Very good analytical and organization skills, attention to detail;
- Strive for customer satisfaction and aim to deliver high quality results;
- Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives;
- Sense of confidentiality;
- Very good written and oral communication skills;
- Good listening and questioning ability, good learning skills;
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
- Ability and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Curious and willing to work on different tasks;
- High adaptability & flexibility.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
Will be considered and to move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Post-secondary non-tertiary education / A levels
At least 1 year
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Resilience, Client focused, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Ability to deliver / Results driven
Knowing how to use IT, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Ability to manage a project