Are you a Spanish native speaker with knowledge in accounting? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Porto?
Great, keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is the industrial gas company leader and is based in Porto.
- Maintain existing databases with appropriate information and create required reports ;
- Archive format and circulate credit documents and information timely and accurately;
- Verify customer credit information, request external ratings and calculate correct credit limit.
- Decide on approval levels for expected order volumes;
- Interact appropriately with external and internal stakeholders: Investigate, thoroughly, validate, findings adequately, provide information, data, proposed solutions, timeframes and confirmations;
- Participate in performance management with required data, information and actions.
Core skills/ Experience:
- Educational attainment level of 12th grade or degree in accountancy, management, economics or other;
- Previous experience of 2/3 years in finance, billing, accounting, claims or similar areas (preferential);
- Good level of English;
- Native level of Spanish
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP (preferential);
- Experience in supporting accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting (preferential);
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- High level of organization and individual adaptation;
- Pro-activity, determination, eases of interpersonal relationships, resilience and self-motivation.
The typical employee is someone who has preferably 2/3 years? previous experience in accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting. Linde is looking for someone pro-active, determined and motivated.
What's on offer:
- Stable contract
- Working hours from 7 am to 4 pm
- Competitive salary + bonus
- A complete and thorough training program
- Possibility to grow in an international company
- Insurance after 12 months contract
- Relocation package included
What will you learn?
- To develop your knowledge about business administration and structures
- To improve your communication skills by working in a team
- To work in an international environment
- To grow within a renowned company