TIMWE is a global provider of mobile enablement solutions, focused on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment, Mobile Money (mobile payments), Mobile Government and Internet of Things/M2M.
Operating in more than 75 markets in five continents, managed through 27 offices, TIMWE has a strong presence in its core Latin American market and is rapidly consolidating the position across Africa, the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East.
In 2013, the company surpassed 500 M USD in revenues worldwide.
To sustain its fast paced growth, TIMWE is currently seeking a Tax Manager:
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning .
- Manage members of the tax and legal team as they prepare components of the company's US federal income tax return and other tax documents.
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax and legal process.
- Manage and facilitate IRS income tax audits: preparing responses, creating schedules, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration; MBA or equivalent as a plus;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a multinational company;
- Teams coordination;
- Analytical skills: Excel or other proprietary software and SAP;
- Action oriented and problem-solving skills;
- Flexible attitude with proven experience of working and delivering under pressure;
- Available for travelling.
- Fluent in English;