Here at KnowledgeWorks we like people that are pragmatic and have a ?no drama? attitude! ;)
At the moment we are looking for someone knowledgeable at Oracle Arquitect that would like to work somewhere in Lisboa, Portugal.
What you need to know?
Really, really must know:
- Higher education in area relevant to the profile, preferably in Engineering or Information Technology;
- Proven experience in Oracle databases (10g and 11g);
- Proven experience in Oracle AS;
- Experience proven developments with XEO platform;
- Proven experience in iReports;
- Proven experience in webservices development (Axis2, JAX-WS and OracleSOAP);
- Knowledge in Redmine;
- Implementation of requirements;
- Experience in functional software testing.
It?s a nice bonus:
- Investigation and problem solving;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Initiative, dynamism and proactivity;
- High sense of responsibility.
Are you the one?