Shared IT Finance SystemsOffice Location:
Lisbon CoE (LIS_COE)Travel Required:
up to 10%
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Corporate SAP TRM Consultant to cover standard SAP applications from a business implementation and build point of view (Handling of new implementations, new requirements, and application support during hyper care phases).Responsibilities
- Consulting and analysis of financial business requirements
- Provide solutions using the template approach in the SAP ERP Single Client landscape
- Implementation, documentation, testing and training of new enhancements and functionality (due to change management and/or SAP release upgrades)
- Assisting support organizations for incidents in SAP ERP legacy systems.
- Assist in architecting of business solutions on the ERP Single Client template with focus on the Treasury and In House Cash functionality
- Part of teams on localization requirements implementation using SAP standard solutions or own-developed ones.
- Assist in elaboration of specifications for SAP ERP and TM Finance and Controlling topics
- Ensure proper impact and risk assessment of gaps by adhering to Corporate Finance, Controlling and IT standards of Panalpina.
- Assist actively in the evaluation process of gaps / changes in functionality of the new Template.
- Follow up realization and testing of gaps / changes with development and rollout teams.
- Implementation and build support of finance related changes in operational applications (e.g. AirWarder, CASS solution, SAP TM, FOS, L-Base)
- Higher business degree (FH, university or similar) with special fields finance and controlling
- Minimal 2 SAP FICO implementations with main focus on Treasury, Expert in of SAP ERP FI / CO / PCA /AA / Treasury / Cash Management
- Minimal 2 years of SAP FICO Change Management / Incident management experiences with main focus on Treasury
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager (Solution Implementation, Roadmap and Test Management).Understanding of PA strategy and products
- Understanding of business principles and language, mainly the fundamentals of finance and profitability
- Overall understanding of business processes and interdependencies
- Knowledge of finance business processes
- Knowledge and experience with documentation standards such as blueprints, functional and technical specifications, test scripting and protocols as well as training material.
- Ability for systematic and rational analysis to identify the root cause of problems
- Ability to communicate openly and confidently
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and to drive innovation and change and capable to to find pragmatic solutions.
- Ability to work with different cultures and to manage cross functional interfaces
- Ready to take personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Planning & Organizing (Ability to prioritize, plan, assign & control)
- Be authentic, approachable, open and honest
- Excellent English knowledge both oral and written
Specifics for Job / Environment
- Further languages are a plus (French, German)
- Attractive benefit package
- You will be part of an international team
Please submit your application in English.