As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is growing Global Inside Sales department and is seeking for Partner Success Manager to enable and develop existing Cloud Partners in EMEA region.
- Know Acronis cloud products stack
- Drive quarter over quarter cloud revenue growth working through assigned partners
- Build and maintain relationship with all accounts in assigned partner list
- Activate and enable new partners with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Train and guide new and existing partners through onboarding and enablement stage equipping with all needed knowledge, resources and tools for existing and new products
- Support partners on daily basis on business and technology development
- Make partners sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner, attract new customers to partner and help to retain existing customer to partner
- Drive partner's satisfaction being trusted advisor and single point of contact on the entire partner lifecycle
- Put maximum efforts to avoid churn and retain a partner
- Maintain a regularity/frequency of contact with every partner depending on priority
- SLA to partner's request ? ideally 2-3 hours, but not more than 1 business day
- Co-operate with all related departments at Acronis to resolve partner's issue
- Escalate partner's issue to a Manager in case a delay/lack of response/inability to help from other departments
- Use main tools in daily communication with partners, Zoom (preferably video calls)
- Maintain notes for all his/her partners in Salesforce ? Partner Profile, Account Plan, Relationship History
- Monitor performance of managed partners on Power BI and using other corporate tools and resources
- Regular calls with Cloud Distributors to validate and review list of newly signed Partners, match performance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of sales experience in the software industry
- Strong presentation, communication and planning skills
- Fluent/Native English