Our Client is worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets.
With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
In Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, wthey were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within his sector.
Are you passionate about online advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading companies worldwide?
Social interaction has been reinvented, support a number one networking company with hundreds of millions of daily users.
- Contacting new and existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities;
- Acquiring new advertisers within the small and medium business (SMB) space;
- Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal and use existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
- Qualifying business to be handed over to a team of skilled account managers with the goal to increase the customer?s revenue;
- Use a variety of tools including MS Excel, Salesforce and others to research, communicate and sell to the customer.
- Fluent/Native Spanish speakers (minimum C1);
- Good level in English (Minimum B2);
- Highschool or equivalent;
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media (preferential);
- Experience in Marketing/Sales (preferencial);
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
- Experienced in Call Center environment / Customer Support role;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Availability to work from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm;
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Intensive training and integration phase;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Contract with: competitive base salary + Christmas and Holiday bonuses + lunch allowance + bonus (due to KPIs);
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
- Long-term career opportunities;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Duração do contrato: 12 meses
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Marketing/Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa (Preferred)
- work permit in Portugal (Required)
- English B2 minimum (Required)
- Native/fluent in Spanish (C2) (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place