OLX is the world's leading classifieds platform in fast-growing markets. We're available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 different languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect individuals to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services. We're part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, 40+ countries, 5000 people and one attitude. Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost everything, boosting local economies.
We are looking for a HRBP to join one of our biggest businesses in Europe - Motors, where you will be responsible for building people's agenda for both online and offline business. OLX Motors business has presence in Poland, Portugal and Romania and we are looking for HR BP who is located in one of those markets to be closer to the business and the customers.
Our ambition is to build a motors ecosystem that includes offline inspection centers and effective online platform which can offer a full range of related services for all types of customers. We aim to digitalize the car selling and buying experience to address key customer challenges such as paperwork, negotiations, financing and obtaining fair and honest information.
This strategic HR role requires balancing employee needs, business objectives and the people strategy, turning it into creative integrated solutions. You'll be an ambassador for the company, who acts with judgment and integrity and who likes to have fun along the way.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Being an active part of LT and advise on the strategy development and execution
- Building action and execution plan based on business strategic planning, vision and mission
- Advising Leadership and management teams on the best HR practices and instruments. Group best practices implementation
- Together with Global analytics team build an effective reporting and HR analytics for the LT
- Taking active part in M&A projects, including HR due diligence, compensation proposals, onboarding and integration
- Organisational design
- Performance to pay process effective execution
- Budgeting and control of the Staff costs
- Ensuring effective day-to-day operations in areas such as Talent Management, Performance Management and Organisational Development
- Taking ownership of the employee life-cycle, ensuring plan design, development and implementation in line with business needs with the maximum autonomy
- Assessing and anticipating human resources-related needs and liaising with other HR streams (Talent Acquisition, L&D, HR Ops, etc) in mediating and solving employee relations issue as well as developing policies, programs, and solutions
- Driving and delivering HR projects
- Analysing data trends and metrics provided by the analytics stream to support in making decisions and inform the business
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- You have tons of positive energy, high drive, proactivity and a bit of organised chaos doesn't scare you away :-)
- You are passionate to work in teams and to enable others to grow
- Great at influencing through communication, strong relationships, expertise and data
- Comfortable in rolling up sleeves to get things done and, the next moment, being part of complex strategy discussion
- You understand business strategy and HR implications. Also having a sound judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- Graduated in Psychology, HR or similar with at least 5 years as HRBP in a fast-paced environment
- Huge plus if you have experience working in Tech or Motors industry/with commercial teams such as sales, marketing, operations, etc.
- Management experience is a huge plus. You will have a small team.
- Know how to work with numbers and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written is required
What can we offer to you:
- Opportunity to work at a global level with a positive, get-things-done, diverse and inclusive environment, inspiring and passionate colleagues and a competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Ongoing personal and professional learning development with regular mentoring and guidance regardless of your level and a great training budget
- Flexible working hours and working from home policy
- OLX Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state and local law. To learn more about us please visit www.olxgroup.com