We are looking to a Welding Robot Operator to join an experienced and enthusiastic team (known by a fiendly culture, where workers feel happy and lucky to be at work) based in Belgium.
What you will do Responsibilities:
• Getting acquainted with the specification of manufactured elements based on designs and technical drawings
• Operation of the welding robot by placing the appropriate elements in the machine and operating the control panel
• Finishing details: remove spatter, grind and re-weld if necessary
• Welding quality control, storage of finished parts
• Experience in servicing a welding robot minimum 2-3 years
• The ability to read technical drawings and a technical sense
• Taking care of the performed elements
• Good command of the English language
• Willingness to work physically, including overtime
• Experience with forklifts is a plus. Good knowldedge of english (mandatory) Avalilable to long-term position (mandatory)
What our client offers: 16€/hour (negotiable) paied weekly; Very qualified accomodation, daily transportation, familiar pension, work-life balance politics and benefits, shift bonus, among others job bonus. Other details will be presented in your interview.
In this company you would have career growth opportunities and a real possibility to make your own difference.
If you´re interested please send us your CV in english to [email protected]