If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it?s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Located in Lisbon, Portugal the Inside Sales Representative, DACH holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Sales Team, including Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) and other members of the sales team as directed. This will include co-managing relationships with partners, integrators, VARs (Value Added Resellers) and end-users.
- Tasks will include prospecting for new business, following up on existing opportunities, assistance in generating proposals, quotes, and system design.
- Provide Salesforce.com data entry support as directed by the RSM/RSD.
- Qualify all existing leads in Salesforce.com and all Avigilon lead databases and resources set forth by the EMEA Inside Sales Manager that may be generated from sales, tradeshows, tele-sales, marketing, referrals, partners, website, consultants, and call campaigns.
- Coordinate promote and lead webinars in your assigned region as directed by the EMEA Inside Sales Manager.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives for your assigned territory.
- Some travel may be required during the execution of the duties
- Company may allocate such additional or other duties of work as informed to the Inside Sales
Representative, DACH from time to time as necessary to meet the needs of the business of compan.
- Two to five years of experience within an inside sales organization.
- Preferred experience with technology sales and cold calling.
- Preferred Salesforce.com CRM experience.
- Required native or fluent German language both verbal & writing.
Referral Payment Plan