Location: Linda-a-Velha, Lisbon, Portugal
Company: Nestlé Business Services Lisbon (NBS Lisbon)
Nestlé Global Business Services is looking for extraordinary people to join our world-class team.
Nestlé, the world's largest food and beverage company, is in the process of transforming their systems, processes, and ways of working. Nestlé Global Business Services (NGBS) is at the heart of the transformation, delivering world-class business services to help the business grow further.
For our NBS Lisbon Digital and Social Media (DSM) department, we are currently looking for a Content Factory Specialist. Reporting to Content Factory Supervisor, this professional will be a key enabler of the eBusiness Strategy is the activation of the eContent Factory aiming at supporting Markets/Businesses along the Product Content lifecycle (E.g. creation, Adaptation, distribution and monitoring of eContent Assets accross all touchpoints).
A day in the life of...
What will make you successful
- Be the interface between the Markets/Businesses and the eContent Factory vendors, to ensure proper execution and delivery of the Services, work with Business/Markets teams to plan demand, manage escalation, coordinate projects and also work with Vendors to deliver World Class Service;
- Act as a Coordinator for the eContent Factory, with the different vendors according to the Service request, to ensure proper execution of the Service, with service orientation to the Market/Business. Act as a point of escalation/resolution if any discrepancy and manage prioritization;
- Manage the overall coordination of Projects from the planning to the implementation (E.g. Computer Generated Imagery related projects);
- Maintain Operational Documentation to ensure proper execution of Services (Processes, Service Catalog, Briefs, ?);
- Knowledgeable about digital content production, eCommerce and eRetailers;
- Run periodic Meeting with Business/Market to collect demand as well as ensure that market adhere to eContent Factory pre-requisites;
- Identify Market/Business knowledge gap and propose action to market to fill those gap.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar;
- Proficiency in English;
- At least 2 years of experience in Content Production Management;
- Good knowledge of eCommerce and eRetailers environment;
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing related services;
- Experience in using Project Management, Tracking Tools (Cost, Time, Budget);
- Workflow Management (Knowledge on ESKO solution is a plus);
- Strong relationship management skills dealing with Customer and managing vendors;
- Working with high-volume, multi-platform, complex tasks;
- Working in a corporate and multi-cultural setting.