Go Work, a company specialized in Human Resources, is recruiting for a prestigious client ?Product Data Analyst" (M/F) for Carnaxide:
- Performs data exploration in accordance with the metrics defined by Product Owner;
- Supports the Product Owner with metrics and data for decisions and prioritization;
- Work with Iberian business and IT teams to gather business and product data in order to generate product KPI?s;
- Create structured, adaptable and actionable reports to support Product Owners' decisions towards roadmap definition and backlog prioritization;
- Conduct research, study and benchmarking as necessary to help develop, test and refine KPI reports;
- Communicate regularly to wider Worten product team on key projects and results;
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- Previous experience (+ 2 years) as Data Analyst or business analyst;
- Advanced Experience in Power BI and Excel (mandatory);
- Proficient in MS Office Suite;
- Experience in PL SQL;
- Experience in Python and/or Spark (nice to have);
- Experience in data models and reporting packages;
- Ability to analyse large volume of data;
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Good level of English, spoken and written;
- Excellent teamwork and influencing skills;
- Ability to work with several teams in simultaneous and with people from different backgrounds.
- Long-term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Good work environment.
Candidates that identify with the profile above, may send their resume to: https://emprego.gowork.pt/job.aspx?jobguid=cd25f0d1-2432-46c8-b8c3-22bea46d2bda
If you have any questions contact us through: 211 546 040.
All applications will be processed under the Data Protection Law confidentiality.
Solely will be considered the applications that match the profile requested. All others will be keeped on our database for future requests.
Permit nº544, granted at 07/05/2007 by IEFP.
Tipo de oferta: Full-time
Horário de trabalho:
Precaução ou precauções relacionadas com a COVID-19: