Head of Creative Services
Marketing / Graphic Design & Architecture
Information on the current situation COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place by video call or by phone.
As our experienced Head of Creative Services, you will help Emma become the leading sleep company worldwide by growing and managing an outstanding in-house global creative department which will push our brand to the next level. You will be responsible for overseeing and supporting creative execution, ensuring a strong and consistent brand language in every customer touchpoint, manage cross functional stakeholders, and act as a mentor and coach for the entire team. In this position, you will report directly to our CEO and founder.
This is what you'll do:
- You will be responsible for building, growing, and managing an in-house multidisciplinary
team of art directors, copywriters, digital artists, and motion designers
- You will collaborate closely with C-level and internal leadership stakeholders, representing the global creative team across the organization
- You will be responsible for the team?s execution of a wide range of brand projects (marketing campaigns, website, TVCs, product launches etc), monitoring progress and processes and identifying key areas for improvement
- You will enhance Emma?s brand identity through ensuring high quality output from your team on all deliverables and pushing creative excellence to its boundaries
- You will actively attract and hire top international creatives, scale and structure the team
- You will be responsible for planning the internal capacity of your team, handling outsourcing where necessary and serve as the primary contact for external agencies
- You will be our holistic brand keeper, ensuring brand integrity across all customer touchpoints
- You will regularly present your team?s progress and results to C-Level, developing, tracking and reporting key metrics directed towards improving efficiency and quality
This is what you'll bring to us:
- 5+ years in a similar role, leading, scaling and managing an in-house team or agency in a branding or creative environment
- Proven ability to prioritize and lead large-scale campaign projects with your team, external agencies and freelancers
- High business acumen combined with interpersonal skills, experience in project management, forecasting, staffing/recruiting and commercial negotiation
- Natural leadership skills with a deep interest in mentoring and developing junior creatives
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate
results in a fast-paced environment.
- An engaging communicator that will bring together and inspire the team to a shared vision
- Good verbal and written skills in English
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The chance to grow and build an excellent in-house creative team
- The opportunity to own, develop and push a strong consumer goods brand
- Make an impact initiating new ideas which help shape our company culture
- Work with and learn from dedicated experts in an international environment
- Regular corona-conform team and company events such as our virtual Netflix parties,
- Pub Quiz nights and Friday night Open Bar
This is who we are:
We are Emma ? The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people?s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe?s fastest-growing tech startups with 500+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
You?re only a few clicks away from becoming a member of our dream team! However, please upload your portfolio and let us get to know your work first! We?re looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person is Roanne from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303.