We´re Hiring a Order to Cash JUNIOR SPECIALIST with a good level of Dutch for a multinational company, market leader based in Linda a Velha, Lisbon.
Execute accurately and timely daily activities and functions in Collections, mainly:
- Customer/account queries to support that sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
- Learn and deploy collection techniques for due and overdue balances on customer account, maximising On Time Payment for all Customers;
- Notify Senior Collections Specialist of debt risks to ensuring mitigating actions are taken
Collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Analyze and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during DORs;
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
- Master degree in Accounting/ Finance/Economics, of benefit but not essential;
- Fluent in Dutch;
- Fluent in English;
- Prior working in Shared Service Centre environment an advantage;
- Analytical skills;
- Customer Satisfaction behaviour.
- Opportunity to work in one of the world's largest companies
- Salary conditions compatible with the experience
- Direct contract with our client
- Offer of various incentives and protocols in force in the company
- initial and continuing training
We're waiting for you!
Industrias Alimentares e das Bebidas
Marketing & Comunicação
18039 - Porto
Lisboa - Lisboa