Act as a Campaign Deployment Specialist for the Campaign Factory Team, to ensure proper execution of the Service, with service orientation to the Market/Business:
In Adobe Campaign, run day-to-day campaign deployment tasks:
Integrating campaign content elements (HTML, images, videos, ?),Including dynamic personalization elements,
Mapping the integrated content with the pre-defined target populations,Sending live test versions of the integrated content (proof),
Scheduling and Monitoring executing campaign,
Measuring the performance of the communication channel (delivery rate, bounce rate, open rate, click-through rate, ?),
Troubleshooting campaign deployment problems (at workflow and delivery level),
Collaborating with the local campaign management teams in the markets;
- Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar.
- Proficiency in English.
- Basic knowledge of HTML or Java Script.
- Tools - Adobe Campaign, Sales Force and Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Preview Previous experience in developing email campaigns or agencies it is an advantage.
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues, email design, and email deliverability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Available to work part-time from 17h to 21h.
- Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector.
- Salary conditions compatible with professional experience.
- Dynamic and versatile work environment.
- Work contract with our client.
- Initial and continuous training.
To apply, please submit your resume in English to the following email: [email protected]