We are Mercedes-Benz.io, our goal is to make Mercedes-Benz the digital champion of the Automotive Industry. We are working with an end to end responsibility on e-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites, After-Sales platforms and building digital products like the Bertha App. Our company purpose is to create experiences that people love and we are proud of.
In this role, you will
- find yourself in a diverse team of seasoned developers, designers, researchers, and marketing experts who have experience in building, scaling, and operating digital services with large user bases
- team up with other experienced iOS developers to build delightful apps using Swift
- always be prepared to pick up new skills and tools when appropriate
- use your experience and the problems at hand to become a better developer and constantly feed that back into your work
- work collaboratively, helping your colleagues ( and the team) become better from their experience
Ideally you possess the following skills
- at least 3 years of experience in building and shipping iOS applications
- strong knowledge of Swift
- an eye for user experience and design
There will be big smiles if you
- have worked with MapKit
- have experience in writing unit and UI tests
- have dipped your toes into Android development
- have been involved in mentoring or teaching beginners
- have knowledge about CI/CD and build & deploy automation
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language. This is a full-time (40h) permanent position.
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don?t want, and won?t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.