Internship - Confirmation Team
As an EY Intern, you?ll play a key role in that right from the start, working on live projects in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, mainly: energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc. You will able to develop personally and professionally as complex projects for large-scale. Wherever your career takes you, your first experience of the business world will make a huge difference. In EY We will give you all the support you need to grow.
We?re looking to our interns to step up and make a real difference. We want motivated people to work in an absolutely international environment and who demonstrate integrity, respect and team spirit, have the energy, enthusiasm and courage to lead and build relationships based on doing what is always right. That means facing complex challenges and speaking up when you have big ideas. In return you can expect plenty of coaching from your managers and mentors. We?ll also support you and give the guidance you need from the most respected teams in the business to grow and realize you?re potential.
Your key responsibilities
There really is no set formula for our interns ? so you?ll develop a wide range of skills while regularly handling new activities. It?s all about giving you the breadth of knowledge you need to become a trusted business advisor. Whether you?re working collaboratively to handle aspects of one of our larger clients or overseeing multiple smaller clients, you?ll build relationships with an extensive network both internally and externally. You?ll find no shortage of opportunities to take on new challenges and responsibilities while discovering and developing your strengths and ambitions.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Working as part of a driven team, collaborating, supporting and learning from your colleagues;
- Demonstrating your professionalism while working in international environments and providing exceptional service;
- Building and maintaining relationships with personnel across all the business areas and backgrounds;
- Identifying and communicating potential risks and opportunities to improve our current processes;
- Speaking up with confidence and challenging existing processes to make things better.
Ideally, you?ll also have
- Graduate studies in Business, Finance and or a related discipline (at least third year completed);
- Good communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to work effectively in a global team, and achieve results together;
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills, and the confidence to identify and resolve problems;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Prior work experience is not required.
What we look for
- A passion for activities outside of your studies;
- An eagerness to learn more.
We?re interested in students at the final year and recent graduates for 3 months internship program. We're also looking for someone passion for advisory or auditing services and ability to build relationships. We?ll look to you for fresh ideas and perspectives, so you?ll always be expected to speak up with your opinions and questions.What working at EY offers
We offer an internship scholarship and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Develop your personal and professional skills by working on challenging projects
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we?re using the finance products, expertise and systems we?ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we?ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.
Make your mark. Apply now.
Andreia Reis | Sara Baptista