Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Company: Nestlé - Nespresso
Full-time - 1 Year Contract
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee.
Since 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
To join the Supply Chain area, we are looking for an Intermarket Physical Logistics - Import/Export Specialist. This professional will have as main mission to manage the export logistic operations and all the activities related to order preparation, transport organization and invoicing. It will have to ensure a close coordination with 3PLs focusing on a permanent operational process and the optimization process end to end in order to reach a high service level and guaranty a delivery in full in time and in quality.
A day in the life of...
- Sending the «logistics» orders based on the dispatch plan, processing the shipment
- invoices and potential credit notes into the adequate internal budget;
- Ensure all the administrative tasks linked with shipments (generate partners? invoices and legalization of appropriate documents);
- Arrange freight resources and optimize the national and international shipments in coordination with 3PLs, control the optimization of the loading plans;
- To find and elaborate good solutions to all exportation issues and manage the possible logistics crisis at destination;
- Optimize transit times of transports;
- Organizing monthly call with markets;
- Manage customers complaints resolution;
- Improve service level by influencing Warehousing, Transport and Import/Export Regulation Experts in order to continuously improve service and costs;
- Ensure regular update of processes and challenge existing ones;
- Ensure compliance with Nestlé Corporate Business Principles and Supply Chain & Finances Policies.
What will make you successful
- Degree or equivalent with specialization in Supply Chain/Logistics;
- 3-5 years of professional experience within an international company in a logistic function;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Experience with international shipment operations within a multi-modal organisation;
- Knowledge of Swiss and foreign customs regulations; Incoterms
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills;
- Good communication skills to convince others and obtain their buy-in;
- Resolution management;
- Strong team player;
- Passion for working with Customers, internally and externally.