30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 60 thousand meals saved just in Portugal!
We?re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming, and we?ve just been named ?Europe?s hottest startup 2019?. But here?s what really matters: through our app, we have more than 23 million users, we?ve saved more than 39 million meals from the bin - that?s more than 99.000 tons of CO2 saved!
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for several major account(s) in the retail industry which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go
- Mapping & Prospecting : Build and manage a robust segment pipeline.
- Onboarding: Launch pilot, following up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions.
- Partnering: Network and be the main contact of all departments into the account (Marketing, Legal, CIO, Purchasing, CSR?).
- Developing: Roll-out the solution in all the sites of the account, identify new ways to partner and reduce food waste.
- Marketing: Develop a specific communication strategy based on the account needs.
- Process and expertise:
- Create and implement new processes to roll out faster and efficiently
- Develop and share your expertise on the retail industry to the Portugal and Global sales department
- Working closely with the Head of KAM to set up the Portuguese sales strategy
- Sole account management for key chains from lead generation to roll-out.
- Autonomy in managing your own portfolio and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Finding new business and opportunities and mapping accounts organizational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder matrix and planning guide.
- Pitching to new retailers; creating and delivering high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers, and confidently speaking about the business and food waste proposition.
- Winning new businesses and growing existing accounts to achieve business targets set. Proving the business case with pilots and working with the client to define success metrics with the objective of rolling out.
- Onboarding and training of new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders.
You should have:
- Around 3 years of experience as Key Account Manager, preferable in food industry with a strong network in retail (supermarkets).
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet.
- You know how to handle a project from A to Z, with prioritization, organization and autonomy.
- Challenge is your main motivation and with your team is even better. The sky is the limit!
- You never give up, you have a high-energy, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- Portuguese is your native language and you are fluent in English
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations, and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we?re doing big things, and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world, and we?re proud of the change we?re driving. This place is special, and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
If you still need more convincing?
Be ready, this is an adventure:
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The chance to do something that matters. As a certified B Corporation, we?ve been recognized as a business that uses profit and growth as a force for good.
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate in the Portugal Success strategy set up
- Flexible hours with autonomy in how you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team
- A vibrant office in Portugal, in the center of Lisbon
- Great colleagues, with whom every working day is a celebration!
- Pet friendly - If you have your pet bring your pet!
- The feeling that you are not going just work but also to save the world with your friends
tough but exciting!!
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and answer the questions in the application form
- We love videos, so feel free to add one if you feel like it