Are you passionate about providing the best candidate experience humanly possible? Join our team as a Recruitment Administrator (f/m) in our office in Lisbon, Portugal for a one-year fixed-term contract!
You will be partnering with recruiters in delivering an outstanding experience to all candidates. Skilled in engaging partners at all levels of the organization, your curiosity for discovering new ways of working, collaborative approach to working within a team and outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail will enable us to deliver a world-class service.
What you will be doing :
- Providing administrative support and coordination for all recruitment activity, in particular a strong focus on candidate management and interview scheduling ? an experience in highly organisational role will help you make a difference immediately
- Balancing multiple interviewers and candidate schedules on any given day and ensure that interview days run smoothly. Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters and interviewers for interview days
- Tracking and maintaining all candidate profiles, communication, interviewer panels and feedback using world-class software (Greenhouse and Goodtime)
- Continuous process improvement ? both for recruitment and onboarding to build an extraordinary candidate experience
- Assisting in the planning, coordination, set-up and marketing of all networking and recruiting events
- Owning your work - you are hands on and take accountability for all that you do
- Improve candidate experience on every stage of the process
A typical day as a Recruitment Administrator at OLX Group might include:
- Being one point of contact for candidates and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Supporting recruitment process at different phases
- Scheduling interviews (lots of this)
- Coordinating with vendors to schedule candidate interviews
- Database management ? ensuring accuracy of information, compliance and good governance
- Travel coordination, diary management, expenses (including travel reimbursement)
- Communicating with finance with regards to invoicing
- Data gathering and reporting
What we offer:
- Great place to learn and develop from hardworking and smart recruitment team
- Fun working environment with inspiring colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done working environment
- A dynamic work environment (change is par for the course ? important you are comfortable with this)
- Company mobile phone and laptop
OLX is the world?s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It?s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to purchase, sell or exchange used goods and services.
OLX Group is a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +6000 people and one mindset. Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies. We are proud to be different, and we operate differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
We are curious, results-oriented and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and inspiring change. To find out more see https://www.olxgroup.com/story
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.