We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Customer Service Agent acts as single point of contact for customers for their assigned customer portfolio, ensuring all day to day customer related activities (e.g. order handling, quotations to customer, customer data maintenance, coordination of customer requirements) are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner, adhering to current business standards. The job holder maintain and increase customer loyalty, by building relationships.
The Customer Service Agent reports to a Customer Service Supervisor will be performing tasks with minimal supervisor guidance.
- For the defined customer area/portfolio, manage all aspects of order cycle, such as Entry, Maintenance, Confirmation, Follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction and hassle free interface with customers.
- Handle in a professional manner all Customer interaction and coordinate the final customer response.
- Communicate with Customers whenever there are changes that might affect their order-
- SAP or Prism administration: update in a timely manner customer master, CoA, invoice query resolutions, customer complaints etc.
- Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics, SC, & Sales, to ensure OTIF delivery to our customers.
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations.
- Control of consignment stocks, where appropriate.
- Completion of customer portals, where appropriate.
- Build and/or improve on lasting relationship with customers through knowledgeable communication.
- Exercise ownership in performance of duties. Seek problem resolutions using appropriate resources in a timely manner while minimizing cost impact to company.
- Seek to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities.
- Provide effective follow up and feedback to ensure customer requirements are being met.
- Ensure customer and community service standards are taken into account in all operational activities.
- Document and initiate dispute resolution process as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction. Engage sales or customer service management for assistance.
- Monitor and enforce material allocations with customer while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Effectively manage work situations of moderate degree of complexity, which could impact company image and/or sales dollars and cost.
- 2+ Years Experience
- High school degree; commercial school education
- You´ll need to have both of the 2:
o Fluent in English and German.
o At least 2 years experienced in customer support or customer service activities with a Pan-European Scope.
- Strong computer competency with high MS Office suite proficiency
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Prism)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively ti meet customer demands and deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- General office environment
- Time spent on phone: Five or more hours daily
Mindelo, Porto, Portugal