As aDigital Marketing Junior Specialist, you will build true technical expertise while leveraging the methodologies and rigor of consulting. You also will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs that will not give up until they make a huge dent into this industry. The right person for this role must be a true team player, believing people are smarter as a diverse team. Driven to action and customer-obsessed, going the extra mile for our customer's client.
Our client is a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to transforming data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing?s innovation, our client works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
Your future project
As a Digital Marketing Junior Specialist, you will:
- Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy
- Autonomously perform operational tasks (budget, performance management).
- Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development
- Elaborate operational recommendations
- Reporting, follow-up performances and budgets
- Run Google Ads accounts and is up to date as new features are implemented to optimize the campaigns using basic options.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient in French
- Fluency in English B2
- Master?s degree in Digital or Marketing field
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills
- Basic skills in Excel
- Very good web culture and a strong affinity with new technologies.
- Good analytics skills
- Mastery of SEA Basic concepts (Budgets, Bids, Products, KPIs, etc.)
- Mastery of SEA interfaces (Adwords & Bing)
- Bidding tools mastery (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
- Google Analytics experience counts as a plus
- First experience in a similar position or any digital marketing position between 6 months to 1 year
- Knowledge of tools: DS3, Marin Software, Kenshoo counts as a plus.
We offer you
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal voucher allowance
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
Life at our company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is Lisbon.
Keywords: customer service, customer support, french, francês, lisboa, lisbon, SEO, SEA,google analytics, digital marketing, marketing, digital,
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19