TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance ? whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Payroll Account Manager processes payroll, reportings, administrative tasks, social contributions, year-end tasks, under the supervison of the Team Leader.
- Responsible for the maintenance of her/his client?s payroll accounts.
- Distributes the workload between the accounting officers. Reviews the work they perform.
- Main day-to-day contact for most clients, except for those that require a higher job band contact.
- Reviews and processes payroll data:
- maintaining the paper records (permanent file, annual file).
- maintaining the electronic records (make sure all payroll input, instructions and calculations are well kept).
- maintaining the payroll process client manual.
- Responds to inquiries regarding payroll transactions.
- Researches and resolves payroll related issues of the clients in coordination with Payroll Team Leader and Supervisor.
- Reviews and coordination social security and tax filings to meet required deadlines according Spanish legislation.
- Filling in the Invoicing schedule of her / his clients and send it to the Supervisor.
- Maintains supporting and control worksheets to support HR & payroll control processes.
- Assists to the Payroll Supervisor in the Set-up and implementation of new clients.
- Assists to the Payroll Team Leader and Payroll Supervisor with the coordination of specific HR & Payroll projects of the Department.
- Ensures that appropriate responses and actions related his/her clients are taken with respect to request of information from the Public Administrations (Tax Authorities, Social security, others).
- Controls the invoice procedure regarding the different clients and assuring that time writing is correctly recorded.
- Any other necessary task to complete the team?s output to be reviewed and provided to third parties.
- University's Degree in Economics, Accounting, Labor Relations, Human Resources or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in Payroll processing, preferable in Payroll firms and outsourcing;
- Advanced or proficient English; fluent in Portuguese;
- Good communication and organization skills in multitasking environment.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.