LeadsBridge is a fully remote startup company with a high growth rate and bootstrapped. We've will to change rules, make the difference, and offer the best experience ever to our customers.
LeadsBridge is the leading tool for Advertisers who want to automate their marketing lead generation efforts without interruption headaches.
We were born when Facebook Lead Ads were launched, and since then, we have spent every minute of our time simplifying the lives of advertisers who want to boost their advertising efforts.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who is motivated to take care of our Customer Success Team.
You will be part of our growing support team, providing technical support to our customers. You will work with the whole Leadsbridge team and take an active role in growing the company.
- You love technology and enjoys helping others
- You have a technical aptitude - we love tech support or professional education backgrounds
- Passion for helping others
- Effective communication and measurable attention to detail. We're a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication.
- You love doing support. You have proven experience helping customers solve problems, and helping others provide an incredible support experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Comprehensively document customer issues in Freshdesk and respond to customers via email, scheduled calls, and screen-sharing call, or phone calls. You are comfortable tailoring your language and approach depending on the context and method of support.
- Help some of our highest paying customers via ticket to ensure they have the best and fastest experience possible. You'll support them from start to finish, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive customer issues to resolution.
- Work closely with the Support Engineers and Customer Success Managers to assure that orders are efficiently processed, and customer delivery expectations are met
- Help to maintain articles on our Knowledge Base and Public Documentation
- Be a hero in answering questions and solving problems for our fantastic customers
- Be our customer?s voice as we strive to continually improve our product, our service, and our role as a trusted integration platforms within the digital marketing & advertising industry.
- 2+ years of customer support or related experience, especially in a tech Saas or startup
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to turn a negative customer email into a positive experience
- Ability to prioritize, give and receive feedback, and work effectively as a team to solve client issues
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently
- Experience working with CRM and Helpdesk systems such as Freshdesk.
- Experience working with Facebook, Google Suite
- Being familiar with what a CSV file it's a plus (mandatory)
- You should be able to read and understand an HTML form (necessary)
- You should be able to read and understand an XML file (optional)
- You should know what an API is (necessary)
- You should know what an HTTP Request is (mandatory)
- You should be familiar with any FTP software like Filezilla (advantage)
- Experience with a programming language is optional but appreciate (optional)
What we offer
- A Full-time job
- Work remotely
- Work from wherever you want, even on the go.
- A strongly meritocratic reality and oriented towards achieving goals.
- Competitive salary (Salary starting from 1600USD Gross)
- Monthly benefit 100USD for work-related appliances/tools/software or well-being physical activities of your choice
- Profit-sharing one time per year based on Company Growth Achievement, OKR and performance reviews
- Vacation policy approx 22 days of paid vacations per year
- Monthly Benefit for working appliances and Gym or any physical wellness activities
- Meritocratic possibility to grow and advance in your career ladders
- A young, strongly motivated, and respectful environment. We are against every kind of discrimination.
- Some small team retreats near your location, if possible.
- One annual company retreat with great activities.
English, Fluent written and spoken (mandatory)
Italian, written and spoken (advantage)
Spanish, written and spoken (optional)
Location: Work from anywhere ( between EST GTM or CET timezones)
Please note: as part of the onboarding plan to approach the way we work and understand how things go and how we can work together, for the first month or two weeks, at least, you will be paid half of the offered salary with a part-time commitment.
It would be a paid trial to evaluate our work together, but we have a win-win philosophy so up to you to make it faster!
Job Type: Full-time