We are looking for a Senior WordPress Developer responsible for rebuilding our subscription based CMS. The role will involve building custom themes and plugins from scratch. Your primary focus will be the development of our CMS platform and its supporting plugins that will interface the website and our business supporting application like Salesforce CRM, IDAM, CDN, 3rd party caching solutions and so on.
- Expert in custom theme and plugin development.
- Demonstrable experience in building subscription based web solutions.
- Show demonstrable knowledge in integrating WordPress with CRM(Salesforce), IDAM, CDN and ESP.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- Clear understanding of hosting and DNS,
- Experience working with email marketing solutions.
- Experience in Caching techniques, the challenges and the work around to over come those challenges.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git