adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Prepare and manage for the applicable regions the end to end Tax and filing process for the adidas subsidiaries, within a highly automated set up.
- Manage the preparation of complex / high volume Tax declarations from beginning to end, including data extraction, controls, input, review, submission and documentation
- Knowledge and performance of tax calculations
- Manage the preparation of declarations from beginning to end, including data extraction, controls, input, review, submission and documentation
- Further improve or develop reports for the creation and/or checking of the declarations
- Ensure that Tax accounts are correct and reconciled with declarations and P&L
- Ensure that all tasks in the filing dashboard are completed (including standard reconciliations and basic filing checks)
- Preparation, and take care of payment, of complex / high volume Tax filings
- Fiscal Books preparation and analysis
- Support month and closing procedures
- Keep daily control over documents received
- Follow strictly deadlines for taxes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Team player
- Good communication skills and the capability to independently interact with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and with deadlines
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A bachelor?s or master?s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, finance, or legal, or comparable professional education