Digital Marketing Specialist
Our company has several years of excellence in providing high-quality products and services to our consumers and customers in the technology industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager at our global office in the Lisbon region, reporting into our Marketing Director.
You will lead our digital marketing strategy and deployment in both B2B and B2C and will help inform our global brand strategic plan development.
- With the Marketing Director, create and manage execution of integrated marketing strategies and operations that drive customer acquisition, conversion, and retention with a specific focus on its digital deployment.
- Help kickstart ideation and concept development by translating consumer insights and trends into strong communication ideas through proactive social listening and market research
- Build data, trend and competitive-focused business cases that align with company objectives and excite and lead to organizational alignment from key company stakeholders in multiple functions
- Help identify and build long-term relationships with external suppliers to drive excellence in marketing execution
- Work in unison with the Creative Director to deliver a coherent brand image in every communication
- Craft and lead communication claims that are simple, effective and on brand
- Be quick to react to market developments and new potential leads through digital communication
- Lead the development and updating of the monthly reporting dashboard, making clear recommendations for performance improvement in the digital sphere
- Keep our Instagram and LinkedIn accounts active, updated and engaging on a weekly basis
Could you be our next Digital Marketing Specialist?
- You have a minimum of bachelor?s degree
- You have 2+ years? digital marketing experience within a B2B marketing organization or digital agency, as well as experience managing digital marketing projects
- You are fluent in English
- You have obtained hands on experience in digital media buying, SEO, email marketing, digital analytics, conversion optimization and digital marketing technology
- You have intellectual curiosity; maintain a constant pulse on industry trends, digital innovation, marketing tools and technologies, new activities and competitive landscape (new and emerging competitors) and are able to synthesize them into breakthrough communication ideas
- You have excellent leadership skills and can effortlessly lead, inspire and excite a cross-functional team and external partners from creative, business and technical backgrounds to collaborate for project success
- You are a subject matter expert in digital strategy and integrated digital marketing with expertise in designing data-driven multichannel relationship marketing strategies utilizing digital paid media, web, mobile, social, and email
- You are execution-focused with resiliency to make things happen in a highly matrixed strategy and challenging timelines
- You are naturally collaborative and a flexible teammate, able to adapt to change
- You are a self-starter ? able to work independently to solve problems
- You have strong project management skills ? ability to manage complex project workstreams and many competing priorities
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills for verbal and written communication with senior management, peers, consumers and customers