oportunidade de emprego
CRYOPDP is a subsidiary of Air Liquide and has been dedicated to finding solutions for the transport of temperature sensitive products in the life science sector.
In order to grow their business, CRYOPDP is recruiting a Cash Manager.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting;
- 4/5 years experience in Finance or Accounting, with a strong background in Treasury.
- Good knowledge of financial statements and analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements;
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate:
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in english;
- French will be plus.
The Cash Manager will report to the CFO of CRYOPDP and will be responsible for:
- Daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations;
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with the Company policies and procedures;
- Complete all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes;
- Timely reconciles cash applications;
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report;
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.);
- Prepares cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances;
- Assists with project assignments and financial reporting;
- Supervision of the Recovery Team;
- Implementation of tools if needed.
Excellent opportunity to be involved in an attractive project.