Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves and sensors.
We?re looking for a Financial Controller (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
- Supports DS Team and respective BU Management, provides advice and proposes measures regarding Finance / Business Administration;
- Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization units;
- Accomplishes financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities;
- Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance Sheet);
- Supports effective AR overdue mitigation and follow up;
- Checks content and analyzes bid calculations and contracts with customers/suppliers;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years as a BA/Financial Controller;
- Fluent in English
- Deep knowledge of SAP and MS Office;
- Clear notion of FRG?s and IFRS;
- Communication skills and team oriented;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics
Job ID: 178635
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time