An opportunity to join Roche Portugal at an exciting time as we continue to expand our activities in Women?s Health and Cardiovascular areas. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager that will lead all marketing in-field activities. This position sits in the Marketing & Business Development Direction, reports to the Marketing Manager and operates in close alignment with the Medical and the Sales Departments.
The primary purpose of this individual contributor position in a highly matrixed organization, is to nurture the products in the portfolio: develop marketing strategies, messaging, tools, tactics to drive growth and profitability in collaboration with the Medical and Sales Department, and bringing clear customer requirements and perspective (be the voice of customer).
Roche is a clear market leader across these 2 diagnostic areas and their continued strong growth is of paramount importance.
Key responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Drive strategy and implementation of marketing activities for WH and Cardiovascular, based on the medical value strategy; including launch activities, design and implementation of post-marketing activities, message development, and training to the sales and clinician selling teams;
- Develop and communicate key messages for WH and Cardiovascular ? product positioning as well as tactical and strategic marketing plans, development of competitive differentiation positioning for products and solutions;
- Support the regulatory approval, the market access strategy and the medical promotional strategy development, as well as their implementation, in close collaboration with the Medical and Sales Teams;
- Identify new market opportunities based on market, customer and competitive data analysis. Interacts with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) to identify and understand their views, preferences and interests, and to identify where and how Roche can respond to these needs;
- Acts in line with national legal and regulatory standards and Roche's Code of Conduct and Regulation;
Accountabilities include execution of product strategy and tactics, Marketing Plans, Cycle and business review meetings, resource management, and developing business area knowledge.
Who you are
You?re someone who wants to influence your own development. You?re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role (you have to):
- University degree in Health Sciences or related, preferably combined with Marketing & Communication or Management;
- 3+ years? experience in marketing, business, sales or related business experience, preferably in Pharmaceuticals or Diagnostics;
- Strong project management skills as well as team leadership, indirect influencing skills;
- Previous digital marketing experience is a strong asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Previous work in a complex matrix environment with diverse colleagues / functions.
- Leadership skills;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Builds trust and confidence in others;
- Team player:
- Growth mindset, committed to personal development;
- Sound scientific knowledge and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to establish excellent relationships;
- Champion of Agile ways of working.
Are you ready to apply?
Closing date for applications is August 30th.
- Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we?ve become one of the world?s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.