OLX Portugal has the leading classifieds portals for Cars, Real Estate, Goods, Services and Jobs in Portugal: www.olx.pt ( http://www.olx.pt ). Every day over a million people visit our platforms to browse, buy, sell or rent items they want and need. And in the booming space of the Portuguese economy there is still a lot of room for further growth across all categories.
Our vast audience on OLX, Standvirtual and Imovirtual is the foundation for the value we deliver to professionals and consumers. To maximize the value we create we need to continuously improve the service we deliver to our customers.
As the Senior BI Analyst for OLX you're part of the BI team that support all three websites (OLX, Standvirtual and Imovirtual).
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Driving complex analyses that go across all three business units on topics like Sales and Marketing RIO, fraud, customer retention, churn and segmentation, growth/budget forecasting and many more
- Proving the single point of truth (data) that all our business can rely on
- Making the necessary data, insights and reporting available to all the teams in the company, sales, marketing, management, customer support, finance etc.
- Working very closely with the Business Analysts of the other teams (3 in total) to support with more complex data requests, analysis and helping them to operationalize their modelling into advanced reporting
- Developing and maintaining data models to support reports and analysis
- Building/maintaining small ETL processes if needed
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- At least 5 years of relevant experience solid experience and proficiency in analytics (preferably product analytics)
- Advanced SQL languages (SQL Server, MySQL, ?)
- Excellent dimensional data modelling
- Knowledge of Power BI and Tableau will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of other BI Tools (ETL, Reporting)
- Strong Excel skills (Power Pivot, Power Query)
- Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet Brands, not only in Portugal but in the world, contributing to the global OLX Group success, based in Lisbon
- Perks like a laptop, phone, bonus system for good performance, and much more
- We also offer a great working environment, a young and fun team, constant training and challenging projects
Why should you join OLX Group?
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces. Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
At OLX we have a clear ambition ? to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you've got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we'd love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!