At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS ? Company for Customers ? we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries ? telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics ? impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
Administer the Group IT Performance Dashboard back-end architecture in AWS (IAM, EC2, S3, Redshift), suggest
improvements where necessary, test and maintain the solution stability
- Automate KNIME workflows (command line scripts for scheduled job runs) in EC2 (Windows Server 2016)
- Manage AWS Redshift (build the data feeds into the database, maintain the structure, ensure connectivity to
front-end solution layers)
- Optional: optimise KNIME workflows (memory consumption, process efficiency, ad-hoc scripting).
What we are looking for:
- Several years of experience in Amazon Web Services: architecture / development / operations
- Able to design, build, test and maintain data management systems, experience in AWS Redshift or alternative
RDMS a plus
- Proficient in server side programming language such as Java or C#
- Experience scripting in bash and/or PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to the environment and project challenges
- Ability to manage issues and communicate and escalate appropriately and effectively
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical
and non-technical stakeholders
- Critical thinker and able to provide constructive feedback
- Passion for great technology
- Self-motivated, exceptional organizational skills and team player.
What can we offer you:
Salary according to experience Permanent Contract Annual performance bonus Gym Membership Ticket meal Continuous Development and Training Health Insurance Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [para visualizar o email clique em candidatar-se] with the reference COCUSDIEngineer
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.