We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to design and execute Judolaunch?s social media strategy to develop brand awareness, generate massive growth in inbound traffic and create irresistible content that converts.
Social Media Specialist
Our goal is to achieve superior customer engagement, impressive website traffic, and growth in revenue by strategically leveraging all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social Media Specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it results in high-scale attraction, engagement, and conversion on those channels.
As a Social Media Specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company?s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Implement Judolaunch?s social media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption
- Own the online brand presence and ensure the brand is translated effectively across communication channels through content,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections that lead to conversions
- Set up and optimize company pages on each platform to increase the visibility of the company?s social content
- Act as a community manager and ensure effective communication inside platforms
- Co-create and implement the email marketing automation alongside our content writer
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Manage social media advertising campaigns to leverage growth in paid channels
- Report on the process of applying various social media tactics using a variety of digital analytics and media tracking tools
- Collaborate with other departments (eg. sales) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
Working knowledge of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google
Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
Experience with building email workflows and automation (on Hubspot preferably)
Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Professional fluency in English
Ability to work remotely and independently
Interest and effort to work in a startup environment
Full time, remote working
40 hours per week, no weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 1,323.00? to 1,600.00? /month