Sonae IM is a multinational tech company, aiming to build and manage a portfolio of innovating companies. Sonae IM invests in tech-based companies that are focused in telecommunications, retail and cybersecurity. Present in 12 countries, Sonae IM is already leader in some relevant markets, having companies under its wing that are already worldwide references.
The position we are selecting, for Investment Specialist, will be part of Portfolio Development team, in Oporto, and requires:
- Higher education degree in business management, finance, IT, or other relevant areas;
- MBA preferred;
- 4-5 years of work experience preferably in the areas of finance; investment analysis, or similar;
- Knowledge of information and communication technologies, preferably to the level of understanding key factors shaping the industry, and its impacts in Telco, Retail and Cybersecurity sectors needs and challenges;
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of Spanish would be advantageous;
- A set skills like planning, organization and analytic capability, problem solving would be valued;
- A track record of great interpersonal competencies, like proactive behavior, good communication and interpersonal relationship, as well as a focus on delivering value on time, with quality, critical sense and responsibility.
- Research and analysis of potential areas and targets for investment in IT sector, mostly related with telco, cybersecurity and retail areas;
- Strategic, business, technical advantages and financial analysis during the several mergers & acquisitions process steps;
- To establish networking and to handle M&A process activities at Top Management and Shareholders level for Target Companies, M&A Advisors, Investment Institutions, among other players.
If you are looking for a professional growth opportunity, working in challenging and huge dimension projects, in a reference group, in strong development, Apply Now!