As winners of the 2018 Swiss FinTech Award, we have a bold vision.
We?re doing cool things with blockchain-based workflows, bringing it to enterprise in a way that anyone can use. The prototype is built, the funding is secure and Proxeus is being tested with a series of industry leaders in trade finance, tokenization of assets, legal & compliance.
Whether we are issuing university certificates on the Ethereum blockchain or tokenizing artworks, our work is innovative, diverse and designed to shake up the world as we know it!
You will be hired by Futuretek AG and assigned to the Proxeus project, additionally, you will...
- Work alongside the technical lead on the Proxeus core project
- Be a core member of the team creating leading edge attribution and analytics tools
- Build the engine of the user interface for the blockchain
- Design & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for core offerings
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring quality and resilience
- Maintain, care for and optimize our legacy system
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members across multiple disciplines.
- Disrupt traditional industries with the Proxeus Blockchain Technology
For us, a desire to learn new things and a dedication to your work are more important than university degrees or references. Nevertheless, you should bring the following skills:
- 4+ years professional experience working with Java on large, complex projects
- Expertise in multithreading and distributed systems/web services
- Understand how to build and process data with Java streams
- Experience working with CLI and developing in a Linux environment such as Debian
- Experience using build automation tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Knowledge and experience using continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Testing experience in frameworks such as JUnit and source control systems such as Git
- Ability to quickly grasp, review and contribute code within a large, complex architecture
- Ability to multi-task across projects and demonstrate flexibility to changing priorities- you think outside the box!
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You have an EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Portugal)
- Competitive salary and token participation plan
- Additional budget for equipment and workstation set up
- Fast-paced, international environment with a dedicated, execution-oriented team
- Transparent and honest feedback culture
- Coaching and mentoring to help you reach your personal goals
- Flexible work environment and possibility to work remotely
- Opportunity to have an impact and disrupt the world as we know it!