- As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers
its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services
of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the
value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization. For
over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in
the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences,
Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2016, the Altran group
generated revenues of €2.120bn. With a headcount of more than 30,000
employees, Altran is present in more than 20 countries.
- We are looking for recent graduates to join Altran’s international projects with French clients. By working with us, you’ll have the chance to
face a wide variety of professional challenges that will guarantee a continuous development of your own skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineer or similar;
- French fluency (B1 or >).
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Team spirit.
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver.
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.
- Send your CV to email@example.com to apply for this opportunity.