Gi Group is recruiting for one of the most famous and prestigious companies in the world in the market of health & food.
- Execution of operational Order to Cash (O2C) activities
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of services delivered to IBPs is in accordance with Service Level Agreements as agreed and signed with the IBP.
- Ensure Total Service Quality levels to the Stakeholders, adhering to E2E standardization.
Execute accurately and timely daily activities and functions in:
- Ensuring Demand is captured within Global and/or Market SLA's, through both manual and electronic order methods;
- Liaise with Centre of Competence and Reference / Master Data to resolve exceptions/ failures for electronic and digitalized demand capture within the time period of defined service level agreement;
- Provide analysis and input into root cause resolution of demand failures, supporting 1 touch orders;
- Perform periodic activity relevant reviews with stream Lead;
- Contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible;
- Analyze and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during DORs;
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
Master degree in Accounting/ Finance/Economics; (preferential)
Previous Customer Service and/or O2C experience
Previous Supply Chain experience and advantage
Knowledge of the language of the Market that is serviced (level depends on specific function);
English - intermediate level