Our client is a multinational company in the chemical sector with a large know-how in the field of agriculture that aims to expand their organizational structure in Portugal, by recruiting a Portfolio Manager (m/f).
This position will have as key responsibilities:
- Develops business cases for new product development in cooperation with sales and marketing;
- Works with local sales & marketing to develop markets, and investigate the competitive landscape for the assigned product line;
- Works with brand specialist to create and/or maintain strong brand recognition and brand plans, providing support material to the countries launches;
- Works with project management team to transform idea evaluations into new developments to meet the customer expectations:
- Establishes pricing strategies for assigned portfolio;
- Leverages competitive insights, market research, and market/industry trends to recommend strategies for new product developments, enhancements/upgrades and discontinuation;
- Creates brand plans for its assigned portfolio.
- Admission in an leader group.